Based on the self-developed unified communications platform, Hytera integrates a range of communication technologies including PMR, LTE, and satellite technologies to offer diverse services such as voice and video calls, dispatch, GIS, and more.
Hytera’s leading 3D design team enables WYSIWYG. The R&D team has mature simulation design capabilities to easily realizes simulation design and optimization of counterweight, heat dissipation, structural strength, dynamic response, etc.
A full range of high-precision machining equipment guarantees the quality of the parts for the refitted vehicles. The anti-corrosion treatment ensures all-around protection. The flexible integration and assembly station realizes mixed production of multiple models of vehicles.
Mature integration capability
A wealth of self-developed PMR equipment, command and dispatch system, and the industry leading PMR laboratory.
Professional in everyway
Hytera has extensive experience in refitting design, communication technology, and vehicle refitting technology.
Hytera customizes various professional modified vehicles to meet the customer’s specific needs.
Hytera provides a variety of chasses and customized compartments as per customer needs. Also, Hytera customizes power supply, heat dissipation, damping and other systems for the communication equipment, as well as temperature control, ventilation, lighting, tables and chairs for the equipment operator.
With high mobility and low cost, the compact command center provides basic communications and control functions. It is always mission ready and is used for emergency response, daily patrol and other tasks.
- — SUV or pickup
- — Powered by engine generator and the mains
- — Use universal chassis of Prado, Haval H9, Ford F150, and Navara
The mid-size command center is equipped with common communications channels and a basic control room and conference system. The vehicle is characterized by high mobility and a wide range of applications. It can be used to quickly create a temporary command center.
- — Van
- — Powered by EDM or the mains
- — Use the universal chassis of Mercedes sprinter, Ford Transit, Yutong T7, and Iveco
The large command center is equipped with all communication lines, as well as a visual dispatch and conference system. The vehicle is equipped with basic technical support and life support, as well as a reliable power source for long-term operation. Used to provide communication services for large-scale events.
- — Customizable two-side sliding and flat floor
- — Powered by generator or the mains
- — Automatic leveling system
- — Provide daily life necessities
- — Use the universal chassis of Benz, MAN, Volvo, Scania, and Sitrak trucks
Other Refitted Vehicles
- — 4G Mobile Base Station: The base station adopts frame structure and mobile design. The base station has three functional areas: equipment cabin, antenna cabin and generator cabin.
- — Van: The van serves as a mobile power station. The van supplies power to other equipment. From 30 kW to 800 kW, 220 VAC/380 VAC output.
- — Mobile TV Van: The van is a versatile vehicle-mounted “TV station” that allows live broadcasting, video recording and on-site editing.
- — Show Van: A van uses the chassis of a large truck or semi-trailer and has a cab that extends on both sides to create a mobile showroom.
- — Campervan: The van provides basic living conditions such as temporary accommodation, bath and food. The van can accommodate 12 to 30 people and 1 to 2 bathrooms.
No products were found matching your selection.