- Wheel detection (SIL 4)
- Direction (SIL 3 or SIL 4)
- Track vacancy detection
- Level crossing protection
- Switching tasks
- Highly resistant to electromagnetic interferences
- Convenient plug-in connection and rail claw
- Open interface via optocoupler or relay
Based on the patented V.Mix Technology, the RSR123 combines different inductive sensing methods making it highly resistant to electromagnetic interferences caused by eddy current brakes or rail currents.
The IMC evaluation board can selectively output safe system occupation and direction information via optocouplers or relays.