TV signaling unit TS16B
TV signaling unit TS16B is designed to work as part of a set of linear equipment and serves to remove information from controlled objects.
The safety of the TS16B unit to the emergence of emergency situations is ensured by the implementation of the following principles:
- transfer of the TS16B unit to the protective state in case of failures detection;
- signaling about the failures of the TS16B unit by means of internal and external monitoring;
- the protective state is the formation of the following information about the state of the controlled objects – the state of the controlled objects is unknown.
Block TS16B has a two-channel structure with weak connections, diversified programs, internal mutual testing and external control. The interface of the tc16B unit with the PC is carried out via communication channels RS-485 standard.
- 3 built-in microprocessors;
- serial polling of contact states up to 16 monitored devices;
- data exchange rate – 115200 baud;
- under the conditions of electrostatic discharge and nanosecond impulse noise, it does not allow the occurrence of dangerous failures;
- power and operation indicators for easy troubleshooting