Switches in this series can operate stably for a long time, including in harsh climatic conditions. The N3-S1020i-LI line uses industry-leading ring network convergence technologies, supports multiple redundancy protocols that allow any interface to form a ring with other devices, and supports ring, hierarchical, overlapping, and other complex ring network topologies with convergence time less than 50 ms. With high reliability and manageability, the N3-S1020i-LI series switches ensure secure transmission of critical data. It also supports remote management and can work with N3COM N3VIEW network management system, which allows you to realize comprehensive network management (no blind spots) throughout the entire process.
- – Industrial carrier-grade solution with support for the ERPS protocol, switching to a backup link within 50ms
- – Design in a housing with protection: IP40
- – Digital input (DI, voltmeter) and dry contacts
- – Supports initial startup configuration DHCP-based zero configuration, displays boot status using LED indicators.
- – Management via SNMP v1/v2c/v3, N3VIEW, CLI, Web, and Telnet
- – Operating temperature range: -40 to 85°C
- – MTBF ≥ 35 years
- – With high reliability, security and manageability, the N3-S3028i-LF series switches ensure the secure transmission of critical data. It also supports remote management and can work with N3VIEW network management system, allowing you to realize comprehensive network management (no blind spots) throughout the process